Welcome daveydave10 to FCBO!

daveydave10

Reaction score
Ran demo derbies for 16 years, wrecked a lot of mopars while gaining an appreciation for their beauty at the same time. No longer wrecking cars, I'm now putting my energy into enjoying my '67 Imperial Crown Coupe.

Ran demo derbies for 16 years, wrecked a lot of mopars while gaining an appreciation for their beauty at the same time. No longer wrecking cars, I'm now putting my energy into enjoying my '67 Imperial Crown Coupe.

Call yourself Dave as many times as you want, there can only be one original ..... I am Dave :poke::welcome:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let’s see that Crown Coupe.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let’s see that Crown Coupe.
Hey Matt!
So I was actually sucked into the internets vortex last night when I came across this site and your post in particular. SO much incredible information about your build, but I still have so many pages to get through!
Long story short, I saw my car in your post! LOL! Looks like the photos were copied off the internets when it was for sale, then they made their way onto your post...to funny.
My new `67 Imperial Crown Coupe!

I can post some more pics, especially if you want some of the vinyl top. And yes, the seats were reupholstered by the previous owners friend, they look good from a distance and get the job done, but certainly aren't the best quality.

Hello LocuMob, I'm actually originally from MN, just moved to CA 5-6 years ago. It's a beautiful thing seeing cars out here so clean!
Where in MN did you leave? I grew up in Minnetonka (no, I'm not a rich brat!) then moved out west to Howard Lake, and now I'm almost in Iowa.

West coast cars just tease me, I want to get a parts car out of Fresno, if you have extra room to store it for me!

Where in MN did you leave? I grew up in Minnetonka (no, I'm not a rich brat!) then moved out west to Howard Lake, and now I'm almost in Iowa.

West coast cars just tease me, I want to get a parts car out of Fresno, if you have extra room to store it for me!

I grew up in Forest Lake, about 30 minutes north of the cities. I know I've been to Blue Earth a couple times as a kid, but for the most part stayed up in the northern metro and beyond. My folks are still in Forest Lake. My Dad still has his 69 Lebaron Coupe, just gorgeous, looks more like a muscle car than a luxury car!

I wish I had room for ya, I'd be buying cars up left and right. I don't even have room for my car, a shame to have her on the street, but no where else to go and I couldn't pass up the purchase.

Back