Welcome EL ROHO to FCBO!

EL ROHO

Reaction score
I've loved mopars all my life,, but have never owned one. Bought the only one I could afford in the summer of 2013. Just so happen to be a 66 sport fury. Like most c body owners,, having problems with parts that work. I've read the treads on disc brake conversions and what im wondering is, mopar catalogs offer these for 66 b bodies. Whats the difference in a spindle for a belvedere,, satellite,, as opposed to a fury??

Last edited:
:thumbsup::welcome::usflag:

Some will chime in with brake info and you can do a search as this has been covered many times. Also depending what you want from the car drums all around can be just fine.
Welcome to the forum and we would love to pics of your car.

Hello from Minnesota. Pics please!

I have a 66 Polara with drum brakes. I swapped the master cylinder to a dual circuit unit, for safety. When I went to bleed the brakes, two of the bleeders stripped and I wasn't able to bleed the brakes, so there is still an air bubble in the system. The brakes were horrible when I got the car, looking back I don't know how I drove it, I had to lift the pedal up it was that bad. Anyhow, the brakes work fine, just have to pump once before you plan on stopping. I'll be fixing the issue this year so I don't have to think about it. But my issue is driving on 40-50 year old Polyglas tires, they are hard and in rain will skid when braking hard, even at low speeds. Get a factory service manual (FSM) and it will help with most of what you'll come across. Then get a good set of tires.

Parts, they can be pesky when searching for them, but there are plenty of non trim related parts floating around for your car. The Fury specific parts seem to be more abundant and a lot of parts (engine, suspension, and the like) interchange between Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Back