Welcome Gerard Nuesell to FCBO!

Gerard Nuesell

Reaction score
Hi. I just purchased a 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. My son, who owns a 1968 Charger and a 1969 Cuda Convertible finally convinced me to go Mopar. I was a Chevy guy. Happy I did. Currently at Carlisle for the Chrysler Nationals. Have the car with me. Very exciting!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! A bunch of forum members are gathering there as we speak. You should find them and introduce yourself. There’ll be a tent behind a burnt orange ‘70 Polara convertible.

Hi. I just purchased a 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. My son, who owns a 1968 Charger and a 1969 Cuda Convertible finally convinced me to go Mopar. I was a Chevy guy. Happy I did. Currently at Carlisle for the Chrysler Nationals. Have the car with me. Very exciting!

Talk about jumping in with both feet - get yerself a car then go straight to Carlisle. Attaboy!!! And welcome to here.

Welcome to the fold

Back