Welcome HercarNY to FCBO!

HercarNY

Reaction score
I'm fixing up, a '73, New Yorker Brohm. I need help and have a lot of questions.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You’ve come to the right place!

I'm looking for the name of the chrome strip along the crest of both front fenders. The length is something like 67"ish. The only thing I can find is moulding spear but I'm afraid that's just the frontal decorative part. Can anybody steer me in the right direction, and maybe where I can get it?

Welcome, I've been a fan of 73 NY'ers for a long time. I missed an opportunity to buy one when I was young and have regretted it ever since. Someone on here was recently parting one out, search the For Sale forum, they may still have some parts you need.

Welcome, I've been a fan of 73 NY'ers for a long time. I missed an opportunity to buy one when I was young and have regretted it ever since. Someone on here was recently parting one out, search the For Sale forum, they may still have some parts you need.

I got a hold of him and he literally just sold the one I need! But he said he can get another one in a couple of weeks. Plus there are a couple other pieces and parts I need and sounds like he can hook me up! Pretty stoked! Thanks for your help!

Back