Welcome Hubie to FCBO!

Hubie

Reaction score
I am an Classic Auto Enthusiast since the seventies and have mainly owned early model Mustangs. I had a 1969 Dodge RT with a 440 when I was 27 and have never forgot the feel of a big block. Recently I ran across a 1967 Chrysler Newport with a 440 HP in it and I couldnt resist buying it . Now that i am retired I have more time to spend on one of my major hobbies. I hope I can get some help on finding the parts I need to restore it. I do a lot of selling on Ebay since I joined it in 2001.

I am an Classic Auto Enthusiast since the seventies and have mainly owned early model Mustangs. I had a 1969 Dodge RT with a 440 when I was 27 and have never forgot the feel of a big block. Recently I ran across a 1967 Chrysler Newport with a 440 HP in it and I couldnt resist buying it . Now that i am retired I have more time to spend on one of my major hobbies. I hope I can get some help on finding the parts I need to restore it. I do a lot of selling on Ebay since I joined it in 2001.

Welcome

Do you pronounce your name hubie, like husband or Hoobie. Like scooby? Asking for a friend...

Back