Welcome Imperialnut to FCBO!

Imperialnut

Reaction score
I love the c body Mopars , I was living in the USA in the late 90's when I bought my 1972 Imperial Le Baron 4 door sedan and I took it from Little Rock Arkansas to California and when I rolled into a bunch of car shows with it I was asked "why I didn't take that 440 out and put in something decent" I replied I thought it already was! My wife and I have owned mopars for since we where young now and it is about time I joined like minded group of people.

I love the c body Mopars , I was living in the USA in the late 90's when I bought my 1972 Imperial Le Baron 4 door sedan and I took it from Little Rock Arkansas to California and when I rolled into a bunch of car shows with it I was asked "why I didn't take that 440 out and put in something decent" I replied I thought it already was! My wife and I have owned mopars for since we where young now and it is about time I joined like minded group of people.

Welcome

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great site with a lot of great people.... You will be glad that you are part of the community....

We have a lot of Imperial guys all over this site.....

And a lot of members from New Zealand and Australia.... G'Day, mate..... Cheers.....

Back