Welcome James Windle to FCBO!

James Windle

Reaction score
I've been a car guy since high school and have owned a lot of interesting vehicles over the decades. Now I'm 56 and I sold off everything but my Chrysler, which I bought 20 years ago. It's a '68 300 that had no brakes, no top, no trunk and no future. Drove it half a dozen times then stored it for the last 19 1/2 years. I cleaned it up to sell it a couple weeks ago, and fell in love all over again. I was relieved the buyer balked and decided to sell my '63 Impala instead. Now I embark on the painful trek of total restoration and I'm hoping this site will provide access to parts, information and solace over the next grueling few months.

Welcome, let's see how the 300 looks now. We are picture junkies. You are in the right place for assistance.

Welcome, let's see how the 300 looks now. We are picture junkies. You are in the right place for assistance.
Here are a couple pics of my 300. Seats and top were ruined when I got it, but the body is pretty solid and it's mostly complete. Long road ahead...

01414_ajvAofIj5OI_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_jbMjjA7wju8_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_gfJongbkSGX_1200x900.jpg

Certainly looks straight and solid. I hope you don't leave it open to elements, do you cover it? Your car will be great when you finish it. One of my favorite c-bodies(obviously, I have the same thing).

It slept in my garage until last year, then double tarped. Uncovered for pics when I thought about selling a week ago, but tarped up now until I finish getting the shop space ready.

Back