Welcome Lefty71 to FCBO!

Lefty71

Reaction score
First car ever was a C body New Yorker 440 land yatch.... been hooked ever since

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Thanks all. Unfortunately my C body, which was a 71 New Yorker (in Glacier Blue????) is long long gone. And I can tell you, that you don't see very many of those around.... It was involved in two minor car wrecks which ultimately prevented both doors from working correctly and scrapped out many years ago. One was a T-bone, and the other was a tree. The 440/727 went on to other endeavors... My only road worthy toy at the moment is this Belvedere that I picked up a couple years ago on another site.

IMG_20170702_153905.jpg

WOWEE!! That does bring back some memories. Mine was a two door with a vinyl top, but the interior was quite identical, with that floral patterned cloth seating and the blue everything. Thanks for sharing.

Who can explain these front side markers on the above car? Its been a very long time, but I would swear that mine had plain front side markers, just like the rears but amber. Are these an option? Fender change from another car? Or am I simply misremembering?? TIA, Lefty71

Cornering lights. They were an option. My ‘71 Monaco coupe has them, my ‘70 Polara does not.

Back