Welcome lob0 to FCBO!

lob0

Reaction score
I am the new owner of a 1966 sport fury convertable looking for parts. They are hard to find in northern Michigan. It is driveable but needs some parts.

I am the new owner of a 1966 sport fury convertable looking for parts. They are hard to find in northern Michigan. It is driveable but needs some parts.

Let me know what you need, I have a lot of parts left over from restoring my 66 Fury III

There's a couple other metal shielded cables behind the dash that are a little damaged on mine... I'll try and get a photo... 3 days after I got it there was a meltdown at the bulkhead disconnect (short in the headlight switch and some grounding issues), caused some minor damage before I was able to put out the flames from the melting plastic, (also what affected the vent cable). I've since bypassed the ammeter, and tried to tighten up/replace bad grounds... I could also use a box shroud for the fan (18", 7 blade)... trying to think what else I might could use... I really appreciate your help, I should've joined this forum way sooner... I'm new to cars (my younger brother and brother in law got me into this mess, lol).

20210511_075507.jpg

20210511_075330.jpg

Last edited:
Back