Welcome new2mopar to FCBO!

new2mopar

Reaction score
I've owned and worked on pre-1972 American cars for nearly my entire life, but strangely enough, never a Mopar? I now own a low-mileage, barn find that sat for a number of years, and only needs a bit of TLC. This forum is a great resource of information.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How about being a little more specific and dropping a couple of pics.

Welcome aboard! From your avatar, you've found yourself a 70 300? Nice ride! Lets hear/see some more about it!

Hello,

Thanks for the welcome! It's a 1969 Chrysler 300, 2-door hardtop. Original mileage is under 55k. I'm in the process of making it driveable. Refreshening the fuel and braking system with new components, as we speak. Due to a lack of storage, however, I'll likely have no choice but to sell it in the coming months. But not before I at least get to drive it a little, and experience the ride of a full-sized, big-block Mopar. As a Chevy man for most of my life, I must say that I'm very impressed with the build quality of this car. It's like a rhinoceros!

Welcome from the Mitten, in the future if you do find you have to sell it be sure to post it here.

Back