Welcome polaratherapy to FCBO!

polaratherapy

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, life is winding down and I decided to try and restore/ restomod a 1970 Polara convertible I picked up in Sudbury.
Lets face it I will never get it back to stock and have no intention to but I do want to spend time fixing it up. The previous owner did some nasty stuff to her and she needs some TLC.
Hope to get some good feedback from you guys / gals in bringing her back to some respectability.

Polaratherapy

Welcome @polaratherapy ! If you’re in Sudbury, and if your car has been ´transformed’ by a previous owner, then I think she may be DL27G0D127970 — Al’s old car. Do you have pics to be sure? Here’s Al’s car when she was acquired by Joe (aka widowmakker) in 2014. I believe, but am not sure, that widowmakker sold it in 2018 or 2019.— here is the car for sale on 2019.

Assuming I am correct, it’d be great to hear more about the car’s history from you. Regardless, can we see more pics of the car?

PS: I own three 1970 Polara ´verts and will try to help if I can. There are a number of other owners in Ontario including @Fratzog who owns Nessie, a famous green ´vert. I recently posted a partial list here of 1970 Polara ´vert owners.

Last edited:
Back