Welcome RGORHAM29 to FCBO!

Thank you guys. I obtained a 68 Plymouth Fury 2 dr fast top w a 318ci last month from a neighbor. Literally pulled it out of a stack of newspapers and boxes. A garage find. It hasn't run in 20 years. In my garage now. Looking forward to sharing the journey. I am sure I will tap into the forum for some questions, suggestions and sourcing parts.

2svau4.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator

That looks pretty danged clean.

Thank you. It's in overall good shape. I got it from the original owner. She kept all her paper work too. She took great care of it and but it's been been in her garage for last 20 yrs and last ran early 2000's. Interior is like new and it is all original. My goal is to get it road ready for this spring - engine running, replace engine gaskets, flush the fuel system, flush coolant system, new battery and plugs, brakes, rear suspension and tires. Does have some rust in the usual areas - lower quarters edges.....but that can wait until later. Has original trunk mat, jack assembly and yes.....bias tires on the front.....even the little mopar stickers throughout. Pretty nostalgic.

Something about the 65-68 Fury's I like. I hope to someday move onto a convertible.

In the meantime - think I will have fun posting the resurrection of this 68 Fury III 2dr fast top w 318ci. The kids will enjoy this too.

Back