Welcome, Roland

Dear all, my name is Roland from Switzerland, living a few minutes outside of Zurich. I'm 60 y of age and restore 60ties cars and motorcycles. I'm also a collector.
I own 2pc of the ultra rare Monteverdi 375S from 1968 (not the later 1971), containing Mopar 440 engines made in 1967. Of 10pc ever made I own chassis #002 & 003.
The restauration is a 5-6 year project, as we talk about restoring basically protoypes. Italian design created by famous Pietro Frua. I have some good connections WW, include Down Under & China, the US, Italy and Germany. If any help or support needed just let me know. However, right now I'm still looking for an dual plane Mopar Performance intake #P4532063, listed in the 2001 Mopar Performance catalog as P4529118. Cheers guys, take care. Best Regards, Roland

Gents, I'm still searching a Mopar Performance Intake #P4532063. Listed in the 2001 Mopar Performance catalog as P4529118. It is a a dual plane M1 intake manifold for RB engines.
Must be as new or good condition. Responses are much appreciated.

Welcome Roland!

Unfortunately I don't have the part you are looking for, but post your search in the Parts wanted area. Not everyone looks in here at the newcomers Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted
Good luck with your search and I'm very excited to see the end result. Maybe you can show us some pictures of your rare vehicles.

Regards from Germany
Joerg

Back