300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
I guess there was a rude awakening for some around here today

ESS_AB_ABDOT_001-10%20CHESTERMERE.jpg

ESS_AB_ABDOT_001-06%20COCHRANE.jpg

This is out near @Dobalovr 's work

ESS_AB_ABDOT_001-02%20CANMORE.jpg

This should be posted in the gold forum so I could say f##k that! But you should get where I’m coming from.:lol:

This should be posted in the gold forum so I could say f##k that! But you should get where I’m coming from.:lol:
Well I’ll say it. F##k this effen white shite. I’m out there trying to winterize the rv’s and wading in 4 inches of the crap. Shovelled 3 times today. Family supposed to be coming this weekend will likely cancel due to road conditions. I’m done. Selling my place next year and I’m outta here. Between this dumb *** liberal tax ya to death gummint and 9 months of winter I’ve frickin had it. There you go.

I don’t mind the 4 or 5 months we get here in MI.

Well I’ll say it. F##k this effen white shite. I’m out there trying to winterize the rv’s and wading in 4 inches of the crap. Shovelled 3 times today. Family supposed to be coming this weekend will likely cancel due to road conditions. I’m done. Selling my place next year and I’m outta here. Between this dumb *** liberal tax ya to death gummint and 9 months of winter I’ve frickin had it. There you go.
You forgot the 3 months of smoke.

Bring it on...if only I could just get to Thanksgiving driving the Imperials before winter storage that would be fine with me.
mar1d.jpg

I loved snow as a kid but do not want to have to deal with it at this point in my life. Great thing about living in Phoenix is if I want to see the white stuff I can drive two hours to Flagstaff. I can ski in the morning and play golf in the afternoon. ( that is if I golfed)

Well I don't know, fall began 11 days ago and that is supposed to trigger color change in all the trees. I only see few with some orange, maybe I missed it.
IMG_4259f.jpg

Couple more over to the right!

IMG_4258f.jpg

My, not so bald, Bald Eagle looks a little unhappy.

IMG_4260f.jpg

At least its only snow, no high wind, flooding, earthquake, forest fire or other screwy weather, only f'n snow!!!

Well I don't know, fall began 11 days ago and that is supposed to trigger color change in all the trees. I only see few with some orange, maybe I missed it.
View attachment 217830

Couple more over to the right!

View attachment 217832

My, not so bald, Bald Eagle looks a little unhappy.

View attachment 217834

At least its only snow, no high wind, flooding, earthquake, forest fire or other screwy weather, only f'n snow!!!

I'm more than happy to do without the wind. My front door on Oct 2 last year...

20171002_082542_HDR.jpg

Are the leaves off the trees already in the great north???

Back