Welcome Sport Lux to FCBO!

Sport Lux

Reaction score
I fell in love with Fuselage Chryslers... The pinnacle of sport luxury. Of all the cars to be in love with, I find these to be somewhat elusive as to finding information about them and to be honest finding other fans of these cars. Thanks to demo derbies and every Mopar muscle car enthusiast building a Dart or GTX or whatever, most of the Fuselage 300's (and Sport Furies etc.) were gutted for their big blocks and crushed. I find these cars to be the rarest and hardest to find cars on earth. My hope is get support and offer it where I can.

I fell in love with Fuselage Chryslers... The pinnacle of sport luxury. Of all the cars to be in love with, I find these to be somewhat elusive as to finding information about them and to be honest finding other fans of these cars. Thanks to demo derbies and every Mopar muscle car enthusiast building a Dart or GTX or whatever, most of the Fuselage 300's (and Sport Furies etc.) were gutted for their big blocks and crushed. I find these cars to be the rarest and hardest to find cars on earth. My hope is get support and offer it where I can.

Welcome

Back