Welcome weirdbeard to FCBO!

weirdbeard

Reaction score
I happened upon this site as I was looking for 4x4 converted "c" bodies. (DO NOT tell my wife!) My dad was a service manager at a Chrysler dealership in Erie Pa. He was a big man so we always drove Monacos and Imperials. Nice to find a site where these boats are appreciated!

Welcome from the great white north! Imperial 4x4's don't come up for sale often and are rarely even seen. Heck, I had never even seen one until someone posted one on this site just the other day! Head over to the Imperial section to check it out! I'd make a link thing but no good at computers. Enjoy the site.

How about some pics of your '67?

76E453EF-A1AC-4DA9-8E60-2A78DA98D76A.jpeg
It’s a work in progress but at least I can drive it since I replaced the calipers. The dash is apart since I replaced the heater core but should be together soon. It’s cold outside!

View attachment 374342 It’s a work in progress but at least I can drive it since I replaced the calipers. The dash is apart since I replaced the heater core but should be together soon. It’s cold outside!
More, more, more!:wideyed:
How about the interior? Interesting choice of wheelcovers. Cmon you’re just teasing me at this point.:lol:
I fell in love with the ‘67s when I first laid eyes on mine something like 10 years ago and that love for them has only grown since.

I’ll have to take pics tomorrow. Not sure what the wheel covers are from. Last year I saw the Imp at a local Mopar show. It was the first time I saw one and had to see it closer. After looking inside a I saw a for sale sign on the floor and that was that.

I’m on my third coupe so far...
This is the one that started it all.
B6FDA4F2-9119-49C0-9268-4660926626B4.jpeg

Just picked this one up, quite a project but needed to be saved.
E7B0A7F2-3805-40EE-A512-2E92426EFF6F.jpeg

Flipped this one last year and I miss it like I never thought I’d miss a green car, it was stunning in that color but I just couldn’t keep it.
D9F7360C-3BDB-4094-BB1C-D061E13F50A0.jpeg

I wish I could get the three together for a picture(might not be impossible as it’s still in Michigan). It would make for a killer Christmas card.:rolleyes:

Very nice cars! Mine was apparently just driven and not kept up with. It’s slowly getting there. Definitely an addiction!

Very nice cars! Mine was apparently just driven and not kept up with. It’s slowly getting there. Definitely an addiction!
How many miles? Where’s it from? How about a pic of the fender tag?

Back