Welcome WhereWereYouIn’62? to FCBO!

Reaction score
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia where there are a significant amount of classic and custom cars and car clubs.
I’ve always been a big fan of MOPAR’s, particularly the late 50’s, early 60’s Forward Look designs of Virgil Exner.
I’ve previously owned a 1962 Dodge Dart and have been lucky to have recently acquired a 1960 Dodge 2 Door Hardtop.

I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia where there are a significant amount of classic and custom cars and car clubs.
I’ve always been a big fan of MOPAR’s, particularly the late 50’s, early 60’s Forward Look designs of Virgil Exner.
I’ve previously owned a 1962 Dodge Dart and have been lucky to have recently acquired a 1960 Dodge 2 Door Hardtop.

Welcome

Welcome from Wisconsin, from one '62 Dodge owner to another. Pictures of your Dart?
Thank you, I hear Wisconsin is a beautiful place. The '62 Dodge is a great car, I let mine go many years ago, but wish now I'd kept it, I will try and find some pics of it to post.
My '60 Dodge is currently in transit from the US to Melbourne, Australia and I'm expecting it to arrive in March. There are pics of it in a recent post on this forum prior to sale, which is how I came across the forum. Picture attached as requested.

1960-dodge-dart-pioneer 12.jpg

Back