West coast fires - Arson

Don’t lose all hope for us yet, there are a lot of us still out here fighting the good fight every day to take our state back. Give it time brother! Give it time.

I lost all hope for everything & everybody there when the state screwed this Veteran over the wetbacks. Your fighting a sunken ship that will never right itself. Give it time for what? To infiltrate the rest of the country? **** that ****!

Hope reminds me of a saying my Dad used to say “If you hope or wish in one hand and **** in the other, you end up with a pile of **** in your hand.

You got it wrong, but we get the message! LOL

I read a local article today, over the weekend they arrested a guy for arson then or'd him and he started 5 fires the next day.... what could possibly go wrong.

I lost all hope for everything & everybody there when the state screwed this Veteran over the wetbacks. Your fighting a sunken ship that will never right itself. Give it time for what? To infiltrate the rest of the country? **** that ****!

You got it wrong, but we get the message! LOL

I did see some local government dipshit when asked about the mass exodus say yah we know and we’re glad we are exporting our (F’d up in my opinion) values to other states. I watched Californians destroy Arizona in the 80’s and 90’s. Arizona is a completely different state now. For the worse.

A gent that I worked with was 19 and on that last helicopter that left Saigon.
He wishes he had been able to leave earlier.
Hope reminds me of a saying my Dad used to say “If you hope or wish in one hand and **** in the other, you end up with a pile of **** in your hand “

Good luck hoping.
Kalifornia can’t put the shovel down, they just keep digging...

That’s the rule of holes.

“ if you’re in a hole - quit digging...”

Same people that lost the Vietnam war (it weren’t the vets!) have been destroying California for decades. They’re getting old and the completely corrupt new replacements just don’t seem like they’ll be able to keep it going.

ie, katie hill- how long did that ballot harvesting #%$&@ last before crashing & burning. Not very long.

California still needs to explain Nancy Pelosi to the rest of us.

A gent that I worked with was 19 and on that last helicopter that left Saigon.
He wishes he had been able to leave earlier.

A friend of mine older brother too which I met for the first time when everyone was RTB'd after the Beirut Bombing told me he was in Vietnam for 5 years after the last helicopter left the embassy there. "So <name redacted> how did you survive there when they hated us Americans?" "I was there on a French passport, they don't hate the French anymore" was his answer. Then I stupidly had to ask the question "So you speak French?" When he responded "I speak 5 languages fluently" I knew not to precede further with anymore questions about what he does overseas.

That’s the rule of holes.

“ if you’re in a hole - quit digging...”

Same people that lost the Vietnam war (it weren’t the vets!) have been destroying California for decades. They’re getting old and the completely corrupt new replacements just don’t seem like they’ll be able to keep it going.

Blame Nixon for getting the US out...

Blame Nixon for getting the US out...
LoL!!! That was a democrat war run and lost by them. Kennedy gave us a ride over there and then el BJ mismanaged and micromanaged it until it got so bad that he quit his office. Nixon got handed the bag of skunks and it was too late to do anything but leave. Our government betrayed every soldier sent over there. If we had helped them ( the Vietnamese people) to be free of the French after WW2 it would’ve never happened.

Truman was a republican too right????

LoL!!! That was a democrat war run and lost by them. Kennedy gave us a ride over there and then el BJ mismanaged and micromanaged it until it got so bad that he quit his office. Nixon got handed the bag of skunks and it was too late to do anything but leave. Our government betrayed every soldier sent over there. If we had helped them ( the Vietnamese people) to be free of the French after WW2 it would’ve never happened.

Truman was a republican too right????

Enough blame to go around -

Why did Eisenhower support the French in Vietnam? - Google Search

Besides this thread is about wildfires... Arson and the scumbags that do it...

LoL!!! That was a democrat war run and lost by them.

Riiiiiiiight, obviously you fail at American history. Who was president in 1955 when we took over that mess from the French and were financially backed by us making it a 'proxy war'.

I'll give you a clue, Nixon was Vice President, sooooo it's pretty fitting he was at the end of the mess.

Last edited:
Riiiiiiiight, obviously you fail at American history. Who was president in 1955 when we took over that mess from the French and were financially backed by us making it a 'proxy war'.

I'll give you a clue, Nixon was Vice President, sooooo it's pretty fitting he was at the end of the mess.

Boy I’d sure fail in your crazy history class.

Truman was President when WW2 ended. Lots of countries (colonies) that thought we were fighting to free the whole world were betrayed ask Poland... Eisenhower was fighting communism everywhere at any cost. It was Kennedy that militarized Vietnam for the United States (sorry that’s the official kickoff for the Vietnam War) and then el BJ lost the war. Nixon got us out because by the time he got the keys to the White House Vietnam was in a state of total disaster.

Truman was President when WW2 ended. Lots of countries (colonies) that thought we were fighting to free the whole world were betrayed ask Poland... Eisenhower was fighting communism everywhere at any cost. It was Kennedy that militarized Vietnam for the United States (sorry that’s the official kickoff for the Vietnam War) and then el BJ lost the war. Nixon got us out because by the time he got the keys to the White House Vietnam was in a state of total disaster.
I swore I was not going to get involved in a political war, BUT, The United States should have learned their lesson after Korea and stayed out of Vietnam. No matter who escalated the war, L.B.J. is the one who lost it for us by tying one arm behind a soldiers back. Nixon at least put the screws to the N.V.A. and got us out of there.

Give it up man...
Now your drinking the Internet kOOk-AID...

President Kennedy increased the military advisors in Vietnam, which were already there in the 50's.

Johnson was first to ordered combat units to Vietnam. A ongoing mess he inherited.

Ok so you just basically said what I’m saying. Kennedy wanted a fight and el BJ started it.

Escalation and final commitment.

“Johnson was first to ordered combat units to Vietnam”.

and THEN lost the war.

I’m glad we can finally agree on that.

Back