what are the rarest cbodys 69-71

morepar

Reaction score
Would love to hear what the rarest cbodys are from 69-71 including engine size and options! Discuss☺

no.1_blue_ribbon.png

The 1969 New Yorker with standard shift and manual brakes & steering.

Everybody else can go home now... :poke:

no.1_blue_ribbon.png

The 1969 New Yorker with standard shift and manual brakes & steering.

Everybody else can go home now... :poke:
Ledgend is, they only made 200 of them, but no one has ever seen one. My vote would be for the second Hurst Convertible, but that too is a unicorn.

1970 GT,s 6bbl.
( Would like to know how things are going with the black one getting restored......)

I missed the first debate! How does a 1970 Plymouth fury 111 convertible 440 with sport package , manual brakes and steering rate?

A 1970 Fury III vert with E86, manual brakes & no power steering? Sounds rare enough.

To the original question:
I suppose the regular 4 door Fusies were in most cases just abandoned and/or rusted away in the late seventies. They weren't fashionable then. Those were times when a four year old car was considered old. Only the rare birds - verts, Sport Furys, and the occasional loaded 300 or Imp - were cherished, and garaged even back in the day. Then, in many cases the garage queens were eventually just forgotten there, as the original owners got too old to drive them. So now all we have left are those rare birds.

I missed the first debate! How does a 1970 Plymouth fury 111 convertible 440 with sport package , manual brakes and steering rate?

That's a good one,...if it's real. What is the "sport package" you are referring to?

Rarest is what the op is looking for. Because of that the 1970 Polara convertible with the 3 speed manual is pretty damn rare, much like your convertible Trev.

Rarest is what the op is looking for. Because of that the 1970 Polara convertible with the 3 speed manual is pretty damn rare, much like your convertible Trev.

Oh, I see.

The rarest would be the one of one to 30 built I suppose.

I vote for the 69 CHP Polara!

Last edited:
Back