What do you think of this?

Fuzzy Dice???? CHECK!! Lol In my defense..... My daughter was 5, and wanted to get dad something for his birthday. I wear them with pride!! I hear ya Rex. It's a matter of taste and the "tuner " kids and a few of the metric Cowboys have really done a number with wearing out the novelty of the led lights. It is ALMOST offensive at this point. But I still like em behind the Polaras grill lol!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Since the question is asked, I'll be honest and say I don't care for it. I'm just not a fan of lighting to customize.

On the topic of custom touches, my car has a couple that some notice and some don't.... I like things that are subtle changes, but that's me. I don't like clumsy add-ons like spoilers and scoops. A "full on" custom C body would be cool, but most of the ones I've seen don't impress me in the least.

I could go on about custom cars and what I like, (think Sam Barris and not George) but I digress. Bottom line is that it's your car, not mine and if YOU like it, that's all that matters.

It looks good! To all the fellas with zero imagination and a complete lack of originality.....keep yours cookie cutter......for the rest of us.....stock sucks!!!
WOW!!! no need to go that far.

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion.

I happen to like LED light in the right amount of colours and number...

I respect the 100% stock owners and respect fo the most part the customizers as well

I think the admins need to add a you crack me up & a LOL! quick button beside the rating buttons.

And finally if I had a car like Rex's I'd be hard pressed to add anything. It is one great example of a C body!

Since mine is a good quality Driver class I can add a really nice stripe on the side front to back and not feel bad about it for one second!
14264046_10207565033419212_3762193862727010401_n.jpg

I just have to change it to a display "Tree eighteen":lol:

Tom you have the right attitude about everyone's comments, you have been long enough to know you would get the comments you had gotten. Looking forward to seeing the look in person.

WOW!!! no need to go that far.

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion.

I happen to like LED light in the right amount of colours and number...

I respect the 100% stock owners and respect fo the most part the customizers as well
Sorry I blew up....jk. It's all in good fun!! I'm somewhat of an anti-bullie, I may have gotn a lil excited!

Since the question is asked, I'll be honest and say I don't care for it. I'm just not a fan of lighting to customize.

On the topic of custom touches, my car has a couple that some notice and some don't.... I like things that are subtle changes, but that's me. I don't like clumsy add-ons like spoilers and scoops. A "full on" custom C body would be cool, but most of the ones I've seen don't impress me in the least.

I could go on about custom cars and what I like, (think Sam Barris and not George) but I digress. Bottom line is that it's your car, not mine and if YOU like it, that's all that matters.
IMHO.....Sam was the genius!!

Yes, he wasn't as well known as his brother, but he was the one with the pure talent. George was a promoter.
If I remember correctly he was behind the Hirohata merc and a few others. George was more flash, Sam had an understated style that defined custom cars of the period. Definitely pure talent!!

If I remember correctly he was behind the Hirohata merc and a few others. George was more flash, Sam had an understated style that defined custom cars of the period. Definitely pure talent!!
The Hirohata Merc is one of my favorites. Sam's personal '49 Merc is another.

Tom you have the right attitude about everyone's comments, you have been long enough to know you would get the comments you had gotten. Looking forward to seeing the look in person.
Looking forward to meeting up with you and the family too Mike.
The car is running like a champ finally.
I changed out the steering box this weekend and tossed in a 3 core rad and converted to a closed drooling system.
Yes its' another in the many make the car better non-stock mods :)

I guess now is not a good time to post the cool center console i got on sale today...
I know it doesn't match (yet).... but it sure as heck is functional
It's a perfect height for the arm rest which I missed very much
View attachment 92746
IMG_0137.JPG
View attachment 92744

Back