What do you think of this?

I agree that the fact it is hidden from regular view makes it an unobtrusive modification. No biggie IMHO. How about rigging it up to a motion detector so when parked at night as people pass it briefly lights up as if to say hello.

I moved my gauge package today too, I was tired of cranking my neck to check the volts a
I agree that the fact it is hidden from regular view makes it an unobtrusive modification. No biggie IMHO. How about rigging it up to a motion detector so when parked at night as people pass it briefly lights up as if to say hello.
NOW THAT IS FORWARD THINKING FRED!!!

But then I don't own a Forward look car....:BangHead:

although I could probably hire the guy that did the voice for Kit in Night rider to say hello to people as they walk by... I don't think he is too busy these days...

Last edited:
thanks for the pics. love it!
clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif

be very careful with that console, Tommy...it will eat into the seat faster than a rabbit...well, you know the rest. lol

may I suggest a thick layer of shelf/toolbox liner under said console?

:lol:

Forgot to mention...does that snazzy phone have an F-stop function for the camera? :poke:

you know it may have that but I have not studied it enough to find out if it does. LOL! I appreciate a good Samsung Galaxy to an iphone any day of the week.

Back