What happened to @MarPar?????

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Mario? I haven't seen anything from him on here for a while and I sent him a PM with no response. Curious if anyone knows what's up.

Anyone know what happened to Mario? I haven't seen anything from him on here for a while and I sent him a PM with no response. Curious if anyone knows what's up.
I’ve asked that very same question and didn’t really get a straight answer. My feeling was that he got the boot but I can’t say for sure. I do see that he’s been active on the other forums. I have his email so I’ll reach out to him.

I have an Idea but I really can't say because I do not know the full story. I do know I wish he was still here, he's a good guy. He didn't get the boot, him not being here is of his own doing.

He got bent on the trip to Carlisle because the caravan wasn't running on his (his girlfriends) schedule...

I was late and had no intentions of being in a hurry...taking 50 year old cars cross country in 90+ degree heat...

We had words Friday evening. He tucked his tail and left Carlisle Saturday after the group photo.

We still had GREAT steaks Saturday night!

I have an Idea but I really can't say because I do not know the full story. I do know I wish he was still here, he's a good guy. He didn't get the boot, him not being here is of his own doing.
That’s because you were not NICE!
Hahahahaha

Last edited:
I wasn't sure what happened, I wasn't on a whole lot last summer and I know there was a dust up over the America thread and didn't know if he was involved in that.

I wasn't sure what happened, I wasn't on a whole lot last summer and I know there was a dust up over the America thread and didn't know if he was involved in that.
It totally could have been avoided, but when you keep prodding at someone over something so miniscule on their "vacation" eventually they will get sick of hearing about it and let you know.

I let him know Friday evening. He went home Saturday morning.

We had a glorious, relaxed journey back home, did it in about 15 hours too!

No sweat off my back.

Agreed. From my experience He is a great guy to know. Met in person a few years ago

He was last here Oct 30, 2020. Anyone have his address or phone number?

I'll have fun with this one as the new forum format dredged this up in the 'Similar threads' box (maybe a bad idea) lol

NOT.A.AIRPORT.DEPARTURE.jpg

Back