What happened

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Looks like this Polara was pulled out of the crusher just as the front and rear were being squeezed. That rear quarter looks almost like it has been sheared off.

I have a 1972 Dodge Polara that got into an accident, for sale as a parts car.
360 engine with hi performance exhaust manifolds and new flow masters. No leaks whatsoever, the engine runs perfectly. Interior in excellent condition, the body is damaged in the front and driver side rear.
All glass is good. Car runs and drives perfect, but better to tow considering the fender damage.

Let me know how much you want for the whole car, Im looking to get rid of it, not to make money. I will not part this car out, only sold as a whole.

Call me anytime at three-one-zero 780 7756

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4319655664.html

00j0j_9j0QF69FXtZ_600x450.jpg

00o0o_l5CTldIZ152_600x450.jpg

00707_bZPouCaUi2W_600x450.jpg

01111_cuT41NaqV87_600x450.jpg

looks like it was hit hard from behind and pushed into a solid object or another vehicle........and i agree, it is a shame

Or the kid was drunk and decided to do a mini demo derby showing off. After all, it's just an old junker...
Ha - ha -ha. Hey. Look at me.

I feel sorry for the car.
it would be repairable but it isn't worth it financially

The real shame is that a car that nice probably had a perfect plastic front lower valence, something missing, cracked or otherwise in shambles on virtually all those 72s. Now I wonder if there are any left on the planet in one piece?

Now some how to me this does not seem so bad ..............

00707_bZPouCaUi2W_600x450.jpg

Compared to this test one ..........

images

Back