What is this called?

Joseph James

Reaction score
Can I buy a new one? Goes at backseat where door closes. I guess to keep rain out.

37B0AC06-BAB2-49C1-87A3-203C292657D3.jpeg

I did not know that, and I need some for our '68 Conv, thank you.
I bought some windlace for my blue '68 300 convertible from Classicautotrimnv on ebay, and it was good, but the material was a woven cotton. Looked similar to Restoration Specialities. The original was a woven somewhat shiny synthetic or nylon like material. So I bought some from SMS and was sent a solid nonwoven windlace, similar to the seat material. Hope this helps.

I bought some windlace for my blue '68 300 convertible from Classicautotrimnv on ebay, and it was good, but the material was a woven cotton. Looked similar to Restoration Specialities. The original was a woven somewhat shiny synthetic or nylon like material. So I bought some from SMS and was sent a solid nonwoven windlace, similar to the seat material. Hope this helps.
could be i call it a door weather strip / door seal look @ vanauto.com or solftseal i'm shure someone maakes it wether its going to be msde the same or not is a good question my c body has a rubber seal

Back