what is wrong with the forum right now?

Ever leave it on top of the tire while peeing and...
No, but I had it laying on the shoulder of I77 near Akron Fri night with the flashlight on, and my buddy is calling me so flashlight shuts off till I answer him and tell him I'm under the truck on the side of road I'll call him back. Now I can get my flashlight back.

+1 on the ipad block. Issue started yesterday. Haven't tried my iphone.

Another one of those annoying Apple updates maybe? Every update seems to screw-up something. Lost all notes on my phone last update. The constant stream of updates does not give this old school guy much confidence in the product. Nephew is a quality control engineer at Apple. He's tired of his Uncle bitching about the constant Apple updates.
Rant over!
Give Stan your nephews phone number! :lol:

Neither my iPhone 7s nor my iPad will go to the site since some time last night. I can get to other sites no problem. Desk top works great.

Neither my iPhone 7s nor my iPad will go to the site. I can get to other sites no problem. Desk top works great.

Yup - we're working on it. We know that apple devices cannot access for some strange reason -- everyone else can -- But we're working on it.

I hope you get it figured out soon, this isn't as fun from my phone...:(

It's not just an Apple problem, my notebook still periodically stalls waiting for a network response. Most times I just close the page and come back later. Could there be some bad RAM?

It's not just an Apple problem, my notebook still periodically stalls waiting for a network response. Most times I just close the page and come back later. Could there be some bad RAM?
You can't even access the site from an apple device, zero, zip, nada, blank screen.

You can't even access the site from an apple device, zero, zip, nada, blank screen.

Agree.
Won't even try to load this site. Scroll bar just reverts back to current site.
No problem accessing any of the other sites on my devices.

Ok iPhone people -- I need you to take a look and see if its working for you. If not, clear your cookies/cache

Working on iPhone and iPad. Still can’t get to the site on my Tandy PC.

A couple of days ago I saw this, just gave it a rest and came black later.

Forum.FUBAR.002.jpg

It’s back on my iPad!:thumbsup:

Back