What is your favorite online store for screws, nuts,...?

Chrome58

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good online store that would carry an extensive range of everything needed to restore our cars : screws, nuts, speed nuts, push nuts, washers,...

What is your favorite place?

Thanks.

I buy much of my general hardware from Bolt Depot.

Product Catalog - Bolt Depot

bolt depot 2.JPG

Altha Fastener has a good selection of automotive specific hardware. They appear to be closed until November 6th, and the website is inactive right now.

https://www.althafastener.com/

Jeff

Thanks everyone for your answers!

I would have liked to be able to find a place where I could have done a "one-stop only" shopping, but I'm afraid it's quite impossible. Some places have a good range of bolts, some other places have a good range of automotive fasteners, some place there's a minimum quantity to order, and some not. Not to mention that some hardware parts used on our cars are just not available anymore (there's no solution but to buy a different dimension, or a different finish).

And I have an additional constraint: they must be able to ship to Europe. Although a solution can always be found to go around that problem.

Ive used these guys - Online Shopping But not so much for bolts, just the specialty stuff. If you get really desperate I'll ship stuff to you.

Back