WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS?

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This came in today on trade and while I always liked them is it just too plain to do anything with? What would you guys do?

2006 DODGE MAGNUM SXT 3.5L COOL VANILLA 225000KMS (142000 MILES) $1500 CDN IS ALL I PAID SOOOOO......

The Good
Cool Vanilla Magnum
Nice Clarion aftermarket sound system
Body ok
Cold air intake

The Bad
V6 not a Hemi
Need brakes
A/C needs recharge
Idler pulley noisy
Needs tires
142000 miles
God only knows what else.

IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG

Last edited:
Sell the 3.5 and graft the front and year suspension into my fury then drop in a 5.7 hemi...

Last edited:
I would put it on the road if you have use of it. Not driven a 3.5 since 98, but they were fair performers for commute driving. the repair work should put you in a rock solid 3k or less driver...

Otherwise just wholesale the thing...

Ya if it was a Hemi I would be more into it. Thinking wholesaler will get it but we will try selling it locally first. Love Cool Vanilla as a colour tho...

I know you will get top dollar for it on ebay simply by cleaning it up as best as it can, be honest in your description using no superlatives, and NOT posting 360 pictures with the car rotating 1° each picture.

But it has to say in the listing, ice-cold air.

I'll give you $1500 US right now for it! Looks like a nice ride, cool vanilla looks like spinnaker white to me!

I'd tell you to put it on Detroit Craigs (where there is also a following) but a lot of your potential customers couldn't cross the border because of warrants.

Back