When was the last time you saw one of these??

Golden Banana

Reaction score
I know this is as far from C body land as you could get but I thought i'd share it with you guys anyhow!! been a sideline project for years but its finally out so I can get on with my Chryslers!

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

l like it..looks like fun....know the feeling...just getting a truck back on the road after 8 years or so...finally...

I like it too. What are your plans for it?

I like it too. What are your plans for it?
well it started out as a welding and paint exercise, then i started collecting nos parts, tailgate winder, door handles, trim, luggage rack feet .....i even had a one piece stainless u-rail made and ....well this is where its ended up! I'm torn between selling to fund my Chrysler cars and my Polara but i think ill chug it around for a while and see what people think? .....i only know of one other here!? Those pacer mags are delicious! VERY to find here!

Should say very hard to find! .....while in correcting my post, are those mags available in the U.S.?

Those mag wheels were available on several mid to late 70's AMC's (Hornets, Matadors, Pacers). Might even be the same as those used on Jeeps (CJ and Wagoneers) in those years.
Love that 63 Rambler wagon. There was a black 63 Rambler Ambassador wagon that used to be in my neighborhood in the early 90's. It was long gone by the the time I decided I wanted a wagon and should check it out. So I have a 67 Plymouth Belvedere wagon instead.

You know i paid £200 ....$300 ish your money for it about 12 years ago, i dragged it round through a couple of house moves then about 6 years ago i finished the welding, primed the body, painted the hood, fenders and tailgate.....they have been in my spare bedroom until a month ago! Then i got into Chryslers and got very excited!! It was worth the extra effort to finish the painting towards the end of last year .....
got a weird 'kickdownable' manual overdrive transmission which is clever but just plain weird!

I know this is as far from C body land as you could get but I thought i'd share it with you guys anyhow!! been a sideline project for years but its finally out so I can get on with my Chryslers!
Nice... Haven't seen one in person for decades. I never saw one with the steering wheel on the wrong side before, even though I knew they did export/build elsewhere. Where was yours born?

Back