Where can I buy wheels cylinder pushrods?

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK I screwed up I think I accidentally threw away my pushrods for one of my wheel cylinders. I never do this. I usually put all parts that I think are trash in a bucket and don't throw them out until I know they're trash.

I bent a pair and made the incorrect assumption that a new part would come with the new wheel cylinders. I have google searched without any luck. I discovered you can buy them individually for new cars do any of those work?

I got mine for my 66 at NAPA years ago.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I tried there too. Thanks for the thought. I'm going to call my local Mopar mechanic tomorrow and see if he can locate a couple for me.

ps The drums turned beautifully and the guy said they looked as good as any new drum he could have sold me.

Do what everyone does at AutoZone. Order another complete wheel cylinder, swipe the pegs, return the cylinder and get a refund....

Do what everyone does at AutoZone. Order another complete wheel cylinder, swipe the pegs, return the cylinder and get a refund....

Nobody sells them with the pegs any more at least they aren't pictured with them. Ironically I did actually order new wheel cylinder from Auto Zone, no pegs. My local Mopar mechanic came through for me he said it has a couple for me.

thats not nice. keep the cylinder for a spare. how expensive can a wheel cylinder be?

Now tel l me why would anyone want that crap made in CHINA YES I SAID CHINA. IF YOU CAN FIND USA BUILT BY THEM AND **** CAN THE CHINESE MADE CRAP. THE MORE YOU BUY THIS CHINA CRAP MEANS MOREAND MORE JOBS LOST HERE DUE TO US BUYING THEIR JUNK. PERSONELLY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYREBUILT CYLINDERS WITH THE PEGS ON THEM BOUGHT SOME LAST YEAR AND THEY DID NO COME WITH THEM SO WHO KNOWS. OH YRA THIS STUFF ABOUT CHINA'S CRAP IS MY PERSONEL OPINON .THANKS AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY .MAMOPAR

Back