Where to find '74 Plymouth body panels?

josehf34

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm from Colombia and I'm restoring a four door Plymouth Fury 1974 but I've some rust problems so I was thinking "Where can I buy body panels like quarter panel or trunk floor?" I've been talking with Murray B Park but He just stops answering my emails, so I think I need some help.

Welcome to FCBO, jo.
Murray is a very busy guy and he really doesn't have the time to be an information center. He's the type of guy you ask him for a specific part, say how much, and he'll gladly work with you.

RE: body panels for your '74 Fury, there are none. Zero. Zilch, Nada.
So what do the rest of us do?
We fabricate from scratch and/or actually buy a donor car.
Now we need pics of your car.

We can and will help you here. :eek:ccasion14:

Where are you located?

Welcome to FCBO, jo.
Murray is a very busy guy and he really doesn't have the time to be an information center. He's the type of guy you ask him for a specific part, say how much, and he'll gladly work with you.

RE: body panels for your '74 Fury, there are none. Zero. Zilch, Nada.
So what do the rest of us do?
We fabricate from scratch and/or actually buy a donor car.
Now we need pics of your car.

We can and will help you here. :eek:ccasion14:

Where are you located?

Hi buddy I'm located in Colombia (South America). Right now is impossible to get another c-body to use as a donor car because is easier to find a 69 hemi charger for 500 $ bucks, I can find A and B body but not C Body. On 2014 January I'm going to contact murray again to try to buy some parts.

About to make the entire part it sounds very hard to be done by myself! :eek:ops:

there are sources for c body repair panels . check with hemmings in the parts section there are several sources. ​ found them right away! nada, zilch, what?

Try car-part.com. Its an online database for a ton of junkyards all around th U.S. I got one of the fenders for my monaco on there. Do a search for a parts. If you find one, call that wrecking yard, give em the part number, and go from there. Sometimes they dont update it, so the part may be long gone. But only had that happen a couple times...

Other then using old original metal, your on your own for creating new panels.

Back