WANTED Where to source a 1969 Chrysler T&C Wagon Gas Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hergfest

Reaction score
Contact seller
The gas tank on my 69 Chrysler T&C wagon Is leaking. Does anyone repop this? Any other source? I can probably get it fixed but the guys who repair them are getting fewer and fewer. Thought it was leaking from the sender but it looks like it’s leaking from the top.

The gas tank on my 69 Chrysler T&C wagon Is leaking. Does anyone repop this? Any other source? I can probably get it fixed but the guys who repair them are getting fewer and fewer. Thought it was leaking from the sender but it looks like it’s leaking from the top.

I believe I bought the last nos one in existence about 5 years ago now at a hefty price. I have needed another one since then but I have searched far and wide and no one reproduces them. Repairing them is about the only option if you can find someone who would be willing to tackle it. The last guy that was willing to repair my last one in need was A1 Radiator in Ontario, CA. I do not know if that guy is still around though since I have not been there in some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back