Where's Bob?

Search party post... Initiated..:icon_salut: :sFl_america2:

I'm going to text him right now, was planning on doing today when I realized he still hasn't posted since the last debate about imports.

I texted him over 2 hours ago and nothing.

Bob ??!

It is summertime and I don't have the time to read all (most) of the threads.
What conflict was going on about imports? Usually some complain about exports but never read about imports

Carsten

Hope Bobs alright too! Another trip to mexico maybe? Stans been pretty sparse lately too. What are them old boys up to?

Hope Bobs alright too! Another trip to mexico maybe? Stans been pretty sparse lately too. What are them old boys up to?

ain't this Stan ?

article-2320966-19A894DE000005DC-90_964x1045.jpg

He never returned my text, I'll try emailing him and maybe a call tomorrow if I don't here back from him.

Bob is alive and well. Just really ticked off, about certain members questioning his Patriotism.

Bob is alive and well. Just really ticked off, about certain members questioning his Patriotism.

Thats hard to imagine........ Bob is likely the most patriotic person I know...... On or off of this site. He's the first one to thank any of us vets here.

Our dog's afraid of Vets in General.
Just lightning things up a bit. He's usually the voice of reason and the missing link between the US and Rumsfeld's "old Europe".
http://tinyurl.com/ppcrh7n

:)

Last edited:

That's a shame The net and world is a busy place with many opinions, thick skin like duck feathers is sometimes needed to let things roll off.

He's the last person whose patriotism I would question as well. I'm almost certain he'd bleed red, white & blue. I know he was thinking about the blue collar American families of the workers who actually built his truck when he made the choice. There are a lot of different personalities on this board and we're not always going to agree on everything.
he returned my text so hopefully he'll be back soon.

Back