White wall Tires for C-Bodies

Well done. I don't know why some people can't get this right.

I lubed the front suspension and steering too. I bet that the first time the ball joints have been greased since it was on the assembly line. I'm already putting together next year's to do list. Ball joints, control arm bushings, idler and pitman arms, tie rods ends and sleeves, center link, etc.

The car looks Great with those wheels Bob, nice work!

I lubed the front suspension and steering too. I bet that the first time the ball joints have been greased since it was on the assembly line. I'm already putting together next year's to do list. Ball joints, control arm bushings, idler and pitman arms, tie rods ends and sleeves, center link, etc.

Wow, u got a hole list lined up. That something I should do instead doing whatever pops up in my head that particular day.

The car looks Great with those wheels Bob, nice work!

Thanks all!!!

And thanks Zac.....

For the big lead on getting those road wheels!

Thanks all!!!

And thanks Zac.....

For the big lead on getting those road wheels!

No problem Bob. Glad they went to a good home, and put to use! they came out great! And look spectacular on the car!!! :beerchug:

They look Awesome Bob.

,can I have the old wheel covers?

Roger that Bob. I really like the Road Wheels. but prefer Wheel Covers. I have gathered up almost every set that were available for '74-'78 Formals, and swap them out every now and again. It's pretty cool how changing them out changes the look, while staying ''era'' correct.

Last edited:
Roger that Bob. I really like the Road Wheels. but prefer Wheel Covers. I have gathered up almost every set that were available for '74-'78 Formals, and swap them out every now and again. It's pretty cool how changing them out changes the look, while staying ''era'' correct.

I'm sure you know that my wheel covers are 1978 only. They were the premium wheel cover upgrade.

Last edited:

Were you the one who bought my 76 Premium covers?

< Sent from my tablet >

OMG. We didn't use the word "banged" in the day. We were being "romantic". Lesson to all you young'uns from an "old lady". :icon_geek:

Back