Who is near Sturgis, MI / Kalamazoo, MI area?

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
I have found a part I would really like to buy and wondering if anyone is up in Sturgis MI / the Kalamazoo MI area.

Anyone nearby who would be willing to help me out by picking up the part and working with me to get it shipped down to Southern IL?

Thanks

There's nobody on the member map within an hour...

Damn figures. I imagine there are some members who haven't posted there location on the map. If there is anyone willing to help out please send me a conversation / PM

Yeah, tallhair.. its almost a couple hundred miles "one way" from metro Detroit area, particularly as you go southerly toward Sturgis.

to your point, yes there may be members in Northern Indiana (Fort Wayne, Elkhart, South Bend), or Western Michigan (Grand Rapids, Coldwater, Three Rivers) are over 100 miles closer and hopefully a more workable possibility for you..but just haven't posted their locations?

Last edited:
Probably an uncooperative seller.

It's sheetmetal. I'm still waiting on a response. Preferably I'll see if he will ship via fastenal.

Was wondering if someone were actually close in case he's not willing to sell to someone who can't pick up as is often the case. I told him I'd take the part at his asking price and gave him a phone ... don't know if I'll get a call back or not. He didn't have a phone listed but did send pics to my first email.

I wouldn't put someone out ... was just asking if anyone was close. If far not worth bothering people, everyone's time is valuable.

Back