Who makes big block headers for a 67 Fury?

Markus

Reaction score
I am not a newbie but new to the C-body side of Mopar. I have owned mostly B-bodies, a couple A-bodies and a lot of trucks. I bought a 67 Fury wagon for my wife, excellent body but in need of paint. It has an LA 318 in it that runs good, smokes a little but does the job. Did these come with Poly motors from the factory?
Anyway, I am a Big Block guy at heart and would like to swap in a 383 or 440. I could just go exhaust manifolds, but thought headers would be the way to go. Any suggestions on a brand that fits well or what options are out there?

No. The poly ended in '66. Your exhaust manifolds will work fine. Google is your friend. So is the forum's search mechanic.
Welcome, by the way. :)

That's what I thought. I don't have exhaust manifolds yet but would prefer headers first. I do google most things but thought I would go straight to the guys that work on them since I wasn't finding much.

Welcome to the group. We'd love to see some pics.

From what I've read here, the consenus seems to be around TTI for headers on our cars. I'm still using the stock log manifolds however, so I can't attest to their function or fitment.

Welcome, HP manifolds work well but if you have your heart set on headers TTI are the best.

I would stick with stock exhausts, if I were you. The benefits of performance vs. Simplicity and less aggravation with pipe mods, and gasket changes etc. Is just not there. If you want it to sound nice just go with a nice flow master dual exhaust And save yourself a Lot of unnecessary aggravation, not to mention money.

Headers for a Cbody....

You have just committed A cardinal sin around here.

I am not a newbie but new to the C-body side of Mopar. I have owned mostly B-bodies, a couple A-bodies and a lot of trucks. I bought a 67 Fury wagon for my wife, excellent body but in need of paint. It has an LA 318 in it that runs good, smokes a little but does the job. Did these come with Poly motors from the factory?
Anyway, I am a Big Block guy at heart and would like to swap in a 383 or 440. I could just go exhaust manifolds, but thought headers would be the way to go. Any suggestions on a brand that fits well or what options are out there?
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Category-ClassicHeaders/Subcategory/ccBigBlock-RB.htm
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Category-ClassicHeaders/Subcategory/ccBigBlock-B.htm

Screenshot_20160731-205736.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The day we picked it up, as soon as we got home I pulled the wheels off my truck to see if they'd fit...and they haven't been off since.

Back