Whos going to Carlisle?

HarrysToy

"Get off my lawn!"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to who is going, who is showing a cbody in the field?
I will be there Friday thru Sunday but no car this year....

I will be vending in space J 179. No car this year.

If anyone is going to be there on Wednesday I could use a hand setting up 2 tents. LMK.

Last edited:
Not showing but vending ignition parts stop by O-189 I have SHADE!

I dare say, the best array of parts --- lots of " Unobtanium " and Incredible N.O.S. at
H 107 - H 108.....in all of Chryslers @ Carlisle !!!!
A Must Stop By for any MOPAR Man or Woman ......

Craig......

I dare say, the best array of parts --- lots of " Unobtanium " and Incredible N.O.S. at
H 107 - H 108.....in all of Chryslers @ Carlisle !!!!
A Must Stop By for any MOPAR Man or Woman ......

Craig......
Craig, is that your spot? H107 ?
I will stop and say hi.

Just curious as to who is going, who is showing a cbody in the field?
I will be there Friday thru Sunday but no car this year....

We are, we are. If you would like to stop by either one of the cars and say hello. This will be on the showfield in the 1969-1973 C-body class......

wagon.jpeg

And this will be in the survivor tent display......

Fury 1.jpg

I can't believe the show is only 4 days out already, can't wait.

Have been doing the Nats for many years. I will be attending Carlisle FOR THE FIRST TIME . . . (not bringing a car). Will be there on Friday and Saturday.

Kindly request some guidance/advice. What time should I plan on hitting the gates in the morning? Which gate should I go in? Best place to park (I think I saw parking outside of Gates 1 & 5)? Where do all the C body people hang out? Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you all there . . .

63 New Yorker ----- you DEFINITELY want to stop by me @ H107 - H108...

Josh / Cuda Hunter--- from Colorado !!! --- definitely stop by H107 - H108.....

Jolly Joker --- I did the Mopar Nationals for 21 years in a row --- and have now blown it off for the last 8 years in a row....

25 years ago, the Nats was the place to be, as Carlisle was still in its infancy stages....But since, the Nats has gone down, down, down to become a little local rinky dink show --- while Chryslers @ Carlisle has become the *** # 1 MOPAR ***
Event on Planet Earth.....You will LLLOOOOOOOVVVEEE it.....

Craig.....

Enjoy yourselves at Carlisle!

Waiting on pictures of Carlisle posted on FCBO....

Have been doing the Nats for many years. I will be attending Carlisle FOR THE FIRST TIME . . . (not bringing a car). Will be there on Friday and Saturday.

Kindly request some guidance/advice. What time should I plan on hitting the gates in the morning? Which gate should I go in? Best place to park (I think I saw parking outside of Gates 1 & 5)? Where do all the C body people hang out? Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you all there . . .
When I've attended with no car, I find it easiest to park at the school next to gate 1. Yea, it's a few bucks to park... But get there early enough and you might be able to park on the street.

Wear a hat and good walking shoes. It's usually hot. Food on the grounds is generally pretty decent, bathrooms are very clean.

We hope to finally meet! Maggie and I will be showing Frankie for fun.
First time there so not sure where they will park us at.
There is no one parking cars. Grab whatever you can... Best spots are on the grass, but they fill up fast. You have the entire fairgrounds for parking.

Yeah what John said. Tip the bathroom attendant!! Thats why they keep it clean!

If you are driving a Mopar to the show register for the show and park on site. Otherwise there are many people that let you park on their lawns close to the main gate on Clay Street. Either way it will be worth every penny to be parked close.

The gates open early. We usually go in at about 7AM.

Friday you should dedicate to the swap if you're looking for parts. many vendors start pulling up stakes late afternoon on Saturday. This is when you might find a "they don't want to take it home" deal.

Saturday, is primarily the "show" day. There will be a lot of cars there on Saturday that were not there on Friday. Lots of people come in on Friday. You can feel free to stop by if we are at the car.

I'm not sure where you are in Ohio, but if you are in the northern part I would run across I-80 and down through State College. It's a beautiful drive, no tools and IMHO a better road. Yes, it's a little bit longer.

Back