Why? Who would do this? Just why?

King Hooter

Reaction score
This Royal Monaco showed up on a Chicago craigslist ad. The poster lists a 87 Cutlass and 79 Monte Carlo, but no Royal Monaco. And just who in their right mind would even put those hideous wheels on. Some peoples kids I guess.

royal why 1.jpg

royal why 2.jpg

royal why 3.jpg

Because they can! I'm guessin that that's on the South side judging by the wheels. They can always be easily replaced. So, what's the problem?? Looks like a nice car from the rust belt!

Chicago craigslist ad

There's yer answer. lol

Ill tell ya what, some of da brothers do find some rust free cars. I see em all the time when im haulin *** home through the WESTSIDE {insert retarded finger gang sign here} of Chiraq every day.

As long as they didnt monkey with the suspension too much, it could be salvageable.

Hey, if you know how to track it down, I have a set of correct wheels and tires for it.
Not that interested in that car, even if it was available. Just posted for the ridiculousness for the wheel choice.
I've got my eye on a Newport about 150 miles from me. Want to get a look at that one when the quarantine is over.

The term is "Donk" Although it needs a bit more suspension lift to be a true donk.
Don't ask me how I know, I just do.
It looks like AZZ to me. :mob::mob::mob::mad::mad:

Google "Donk" It's there. EWWWW. I may have to disinfect my computer now

You could always leave it parked someplace and hope somebody steals those wheels.

Dave

Someone should start a thread "Worst Wheel and Tire Combo"

Because they can! I'm guessin that that's on the South side judging by the wheels. They can always be easily replaced. So, what's the problem?? Looks like a nice car from the rust belt!

All the other comments here makin me LMAO with topic, I forget WTF I was going to say???? DAM IT!!!!

Back