Will B-body spring relo kit work on C-body's?

BILL66FURY

Reaction score
Considering my trunk floor needs totally replaced, it may be a good option to relo the springs inward before messing with sheet metal repairs. another ?, do the cars with the springs relocated handle worse? Thanks, bill

Considering my trunk floor needs totally replaced, it may be a good option to relo the springs inward before messing with sheet metal repairs. another ?, do the cars with the springs relocated handle worse? Thanks, bill
Bill, not sure but the spring eye size, and spring length would seem to determine fitment.

US car tool has a nice kit that takes the guess work out of placement. It uses the front spring hanger bolt holes to insure correct placement for the front spring. You can see it on his website. I have one for an A body that I have not installed yet. I have also used his frame connectors and torque boxes. I would recommend that if you do decide to give it a try, purchase through ebay rather than from his website. I have had delivery issues when using his website but no problems when using ebay. If there is something on his web page that is not listed on eBay they will post an ebay auction for that part. If the spring eye is larger you could easily enlarge the hole in his bracket or ask him to do so.

Back