Will it fit my 68 FuryIII?

RacingRusty

Reaction score
440 HP left side exhaust manifold that came off a 1969 GTX fit on my 68 FuryIII? I got 383 auto. I am trying to get the casting # but I don’t have it yet. Any help is much appreciated!

Will not fit, it will hit the steering column. You could sell and buy a C-body one with money leftover.

440 HP left side exhaust manifold that came off a 1969 GTX fit on my 68 FuryIII? I got 383 auto. I am trying to get the casting # but I don’t have it yet. Any help is much appreciated!

I may have a left C Body exhaust manifold that I don't need. I can check. $125 + shipping or Free delivery to Carlisle.

Thankyou for the info!...and my wife thanks you before I spent any money lol

@FURYGT if you have a set in good condition I would be interested but won’t make it up to Carlisle.

It will fit, you'll have to have a custom head pipe fabricated.

Robert

Thankyou for the info!...and my wife thanks you before I spent any money lol

@FURYGT if you have a set in good condition I would be interested but won’t make it up to Carlisle.

FYI, the right side from a '69 GTX is the same for a C Body. I will see what I have.

@69 300 vert custom like smashed and awkward or just different angle for the exhaust?

I’m going to have the exhaust all redone anyway because it’s 2” thicker than necessary D.O.M. tubing that looks very amateur. If it’s just a matter of different bend that the exhaust shop can handle it shouldn’t be to big of a problem right?

@69 300 vert custom like smashed and awkward or just different angle for the exhaust?

I’m going to have the exhaust all redone anyway because it’s 2” thicker than necessary D.O.M. tubing that looks very amateur. If it’s just a matter of different bend that the exhaust shop can handle it shouldn’t be to big of a problem right?

Here's what you have:

s-l640.jpg

And here's what you want:

68-69-C-body-Chrysler-Dodge-Ply-HP.jpg

Note the different exit. I have the b body manifold on my Fury out of my 18 year old ignorance. It works, and works fine, the upside is number 7 plug is easier to change. The downside is in my mind because I know it's wrong for my car. I didn't fab the headpipe, muffler shop did it, as best as I can recall they had a bit of a hard time of it, but I'm not sure anymore, 45 year old memories aren't too reliable.

Robert

Back