WANTED Window channel weatherstrips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk-Jan

Reaction score
Contact seller
The window sweeps of my '67 Plymouth Fury I Wagon are wasted. I'm looking for a new set, but having trouble finding one. That is, if I google the car for window sweeps, nothing meaningfull comes up. Probably other (more popular) models have exactly the same window sweeps, but what cars are those? Can anyone of you guys point me in the right direction? And also, what would be a good place to purchase a complete set (4-dr)?

Thanks!

They're often known as Cat Whiskers for some reason, or Beltline Weatherstrips. John above has given you the link to a respected manufacturer above.

They well may but I can't confirm. I would think your best action is to call the company - they're very knowlegable, and if they tell you that 67 Fury 4 dr sedan won't fit then they likely can make a new set using your old ones as templates. That way they'll be an exact fit.

Just received the cat whiskers today from restoration specialties. The sticker says they are for a C-body sedan. I quess the weather channel strips for a wagon & sedan therefore are the same. Might be usefull info for future buyers here!

Removed the old ones ... they were rotten like a hot banana.

Thx for your help guys.

IMG_20190301_102758.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back