Window does not roll all the way up on my Fury III 2dr

thood1954

Reaction score
Dont know if it can be seen in the pics,but the window on my drivers side door does not roll the way up. The handle slips at this point. I can pull it up by hand and it will stay. Then it wont roll down untill I start pushing it down by hand. Its a hassle when the window is all the way up and I want to lower it while driving. I have to open the door. Is there something I can adjust or replace to correct this? HPIM5795.jpgHPIM5796.jpg

HPIM5795.jpg

HPIM5796.jpg

You need to take your door panel off and get a visual on it from the inside. If you need a replacement regulator, I know of a big swap meet on the weekend of the 9th...

If you let Murry know you need one, he'll bring it to the Nats and you won't have to pay to ship. Didn't you find a parts car in a local salvage yard?

Matt, I have a drivers door,the window rolls up and down properly,the wing window,not so good which I could live with. Should I just swap the whole assembly?

Take the door panel off and see what's happening in there first.

I'm gonna wait till after the Nats to tear into it. I'm sure I'll have the parts. Gonna drive the Fury,so just doing little stuff.

Back