Window Sticker / Monroney

RoyalTMonaco

Reaction score
Greetings!
I have a 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham 3-seat Wagon and I am looking to find out how my car came equipped from the factory, which factory it came from etc etc. I was able to obtain this for my Lincoln Mark III from Marti but does anyone provide a similar service for Dodge vehicles? Or does anyone know if I can get the info straight from Dodge or FCA (Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles) somehow?

1975_Royal Monaco_Wagon_03 copy.jpg

Post a picture of the fender tag. You can also try looking for the broadcast sheet. It could be in a number of places. Mine was under the flooring.

Greetings!
I have a 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham 3-seat Wagon and I am looking to find out how my car came equipped from the factory, which factory it came from etc etc. I was able to obtain this for my Lincoln Mark III from Marti but does anyone provide a similar service for Dodge vehicles? Or does anyone know if I can get the info straight from Dodge or FCA (Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles) somehow?

View attachment 294225

Greetings.

No. No one provides a similar service for Mopars.

From what I've seen, most of what you might desire (repro window sticker) is mainly oriented toward the more popular (and valuable) B/E-body cars, rather than C-bodies. The production broadcast sheet, though, will supply that information, but will need to be decoded (most of which will be also on the underhood data plate. Production plant will be in the VIN, as will the engine designation.

What used to be "Chrysler Historical" did have a service to search their archives for vehicle information, putting it in an information packet, but about $50.00. Not sure what their coverage of vehicles or model years might be now, though.

At www.hamtramck-historical.com, there are some Dealer Data Books and Color & Trim Books, i.e., Dealer Order Guides. The Data Book should have a listing of the option codes, what they mean, and much other product information and specs. Color and Trim will be exterior paint and interior (seating) information. So, in the absence of the build sheet, you can work through the option/standard equipment listings to answer most or all of your questions, I suspect. Access to that website, one of the major product information websites for a LOT of Chrysler's USA vehicles, is free.

Parts books and factory service manuals can be found at www.mymopar.com, but model year coverage might not have particular model years. There is also a link to the Chrysler MasterTech dealership tech training information. LOTS of neat stuff, but more related to mechanical and "new product information" (for new model years as they happened).

What might also be available, which I know that later model GM vehicles can get from the dealership parts department for later/more current model years, is to put the vehicle VIN into their parts lookup database to generate factory information on the vehicle. For example, a VIN decode, the Service Parts ID Label (basically the same thing as Chrysler's Build Sheet AND relates to option codes for all production variations on the particular vehicle), and the production codes (usually the letter codes which are seen on paper tags) for the vehicle's larger assembled components (engine, trans, etc.). On the GM side of things, the SPID labels started in the middle '80s, so I'm not sure how far back that will go for GM, much less Chrysler (IF they can do similar things), with the longer VINs of that era.

Still though, you should be able to duplicate such information via the Dealer Order Guides found at Hamtramck Historical's website.

Welcome and enjoy!
CBODY67

I’d be interested in a good copy of someone’s 65 Dodge window sticker.
I figure I can photoshop a reasonable replacement for my car. I know it was built at the “Jeff” and delivered to Padre Dodge San Diego.

What is most remarkable is that it was originally sold as a Pennsylvania car. Obviously though, it must have been garaged most of its life there and kept out of the slush. Excellent condition it appears.
Welcome!

I contacted Triple A Enterprises about my 68 Plymouth wagon the answer I got was no because they had no data base of info for which they could duplicate the original window sticker for my particular car.

Wow! So much great advice I really wish I tried this forum a long time ago! Thank you one & all for the compliments too. I do absolutely love my wagon and try to show it off as much as time allows.
@ member AJC - will do. next up on my to do list will be to try & locate the broadcast sheet
@ member 69Monaco - what a great video! Thanks so much for posting it never saw it before it's very well done!
@ member CBODY67 - You were by far the most helpful of all. I got just about everything I needed from that Hamtramck site. That was awesome much appreciated!
@ member SAFORWARDLOOK - I almost got a little scared wondering how you knew my wagon was originally a PA car but then remembered the dealership label was shown in the video created/posted by 69Monaco above! LOL. I am the 3rd owner and the first two owners were both in PA and took incredible care of it.

Ooooowee! What a wagon! If cars had souls, my T&C would be jealous!

I'd love a repop price sticker, but I'd settle for the MSRPs of the options, as mine has most everything but the tilt steering wheel and a few minor goodies.

Back