Wing window help

jerry68sportfury

Reaction score
Im swapping a door on a 68 sport fury fast top.the door I'm trying to put on has a different angled wing window.was there a difference between fast tops and hardtops??the original has more of a curve at the top.Im not sure if the other door is a 67,it came with the car

Now this pertains to B-bodies but FYI, the convertibles and the wagons had a steeper A-pillar angle. I'm not sure if something similar can be said for the Fury but if so, maybe you have one door from a convertible? Just a guess, I have done no research to back it up.

Yes the vent window frame on a hardtop door is different than on a fast top door. The fast top has a shorter roof than the hardtop.
And to the 67 68 question. The doors are the same as long as you put the correct vent window frame on. The 67 fast top had the same roof as the 68 fast top.

Im swapping a door on a 68 sport fury fast top.the door I'm trying to put on has a different angled wing window.was there a difference between fast tops and hardtops??the original has more of a curve at the top.Im not sure if the other door is a 67,it came with the car

Last edited:
I have an extra fast top vent window and frame from a 68 Newport, should be the same, if you need one. RH.

Last edited:
Sorry. Best I could come up with.

Top: Fast Top, Middle: Convertible, Bottom: Hardtop.s
qnmfzk.jpg

k39c9y.jpg

23hlgme.jpg

Last edited:
Back