Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet Expo Center Columbus,Oh Feb 22,2020

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
Mopar Swap Meet @ Ohio Expo Center this Saturday Feb 22,2020
Thinking about going for something to do. Has anyone ever gone to this meet. Is it worth the 3 hour drive. I have seen it advertised the last couple years but I always was working.

This will give us a chance to take our recent purchase of a Certified Used 2017 Lincoln MKC AWD on a road trip to see how it performs. Replaced our 2013 Ford Flex AWD. The wife wanted something smaller to drive now that we are both retired and going to be traveling more this summer. The Flex was just to big for her.

I'm planning on going. It's only about hour and half drive for me. Hard to predict . . . Some years I've found some good stuff, other years weak.

My attitude is that I try and support these events whenever I can. What with all of us getting older, and so much being bought and sold on the internet - if we don't get together at these events, there won't be any more to go to! And I didn't get into this hobby to park a car in my garage and shut the door - like to get out and enjoy the experience - whatever brand you prefer (although if it's Mopar it's better!). Just my 2 cents.

thanks for your input. I figure a all Mopar swapmeet is a ideal place to look for specific Mopar parts than a general auto related swapmeet. Just don't see a lot of them advertised besides Carlisle.

The guys up in Wooster Ohio (Mid-Ohio Mopars) put on nice show - can't remember the exact dates (maybe April and July). Then of course, the Nats in Aug. I don't rule out the multi-make shows (like Springfield) - I've found NOS that they just about give away, in the bottom of a bin from some guy selling Chevy parts!

Springfield had a one day show last weekend but it looked like it was more of a racers show according to the listing. Will look for their spring show and go to that one haven't been there in a couple years.

Yeah, I was at Springfield last weekend - this Feb show is pretty sparse. But the spring show is usually packed, especially if the weather is nice! Springfield is heavy into Chevy, but if you're patient (and walk a lot!) there is a sprinkling of Mopar mixed in.

BTW . . . have you looked into Indy in March? I think that's probably my favorite these days . . . And there seems to be more C-body stuff there.

The guys up in Wooster Ohio (Mid-Ohio Mopars) put on nice show - can't remember the exact dates (maybe April and July). Then of course, the Nats in Aug. I don't rule out the multi-make shows (like Springfield) - I've found NOS that they just about give away, in the bottom of a bin from some guy selling Chevy parts!

The Mid Ohio Mopar club has 2 events and yes they are usually scheduled in April (swap meet only) and July (car show and swap meet).

Here’s the link to the flyer for the upcoming April 2020
Swap Meet Flyer 2020.pdf

Also there’s the Mopar show at Norwalk Raceway park located in Norwalk OH. Ever since the date moved from September to July it’s not been the same, but still a decent show to check out and usually find some good deals on parts. This event is heavy on racing.
Believe the date is July 24-26th this year.

Back