Winter Plans For Your C Body

I’m surprised you sold it. Didn’t you only have it for a year or 2?

Yes. Only 2 years. It was a very difficult decision to make, believe me!
What made it a lot more palatable was the fact that it was going to a great guy that will take care of it and appreciates it. I don't think I ever would have just put it out there on eBay or CL.
It's a great feeling to know that the car will be cared for!

Got a change in plans, need to figure out when I'm going to pick up a new toy!

IMG_5263~2.jpg

I must say I was a bit surprised... after you had just done so much to her and missed bringing her to Carlisle, I figured she was with you to stay.

Congrats Doc, you got a good one, now I really have to bug you to bring her to PA in July so I can finally see her.
:rofl:
cbody friendsshow.jpg

Super stoked that I fixed my wiper switch and now all of my electrical systems work. I gotta say, the Ron Francis wiring kit I ordered though was not what I had hoped. It was good, but not great. If I ever need to do it again, I think I might build it myself. I ended up relying more on the original wiring diagram than RF's.

Only thing left is to attach the old Y pipe so I can drive it down to Lou's Custom Exhaust here in Concord, NH and get a dual installed. The wife and I are planning on heading down to Carlisle for my first time, so looking forward to a weekend trip for that.

Super stoked that I fixed my wiper switch and now all of my electrical systems work. I gotta say, the Ron Francis wiring kit I ordered though was not what I had hoped. It was good, but not great. If I ever need to do it again, I think I might build it myself. I ended up relying more on the original wiring diagram than RF's.

Only thing left is to attach the old Y pipe so I can drive it down to Lou's Custom Exhaust here in Concord, NH and get a dual installed. The wife and I are planning on heading down to Carlisle for my first time, so looking forward to a weekend trip for that.
Way to go. Looking forward to meeting you.

The BoaB is In storage for now.
But I have a list of things to do
-pull instrument cluster (AGAIN) fuel gauge and speedo not working.plus NOS clock works when it wants to so it going to get quartz movement conversion .
- Put manual seat track back in..Why? P.Seat frame is TOO Tall. I bonked my head a few times and the armrest on the door is too low not even with center arm rest height. No tilt column and the wheel is literally in my lap.
- Finish installing the rest of the trim.
- Get some driving time in and work out any bugs before the BoaB world tour!!
- Re-install trunk weatherstripping.

I tore out my interior, blasted the metal parts and re-painted them. Painted the plastic parts. Sound deadened the entire interior and installed new carpet. Waiting on new material for the seats{not SMS). Took out the old sagging cardboard headliner and bought a one piece vinyl headliner. I looked into getting the seat belts re-done.....HOLY COW!!! Snake Oyl wants around $1100 for 8 sets of seat belts!! Anyone know of anybody else?? Except for those, I'm on track to be driving by April. Next year is paint

I tore out my interior, blasted the metal parts and re-painted them. Painted the plastic parts. Sound deadened the entire interior and installed new carpet. Waiting on new material for the seats{not SMS). Took out the old sagging cardboard headliner and bought a one piece vinyl headliner. I looked into getting the seat belts re-done.....HOLY COW!!! Snake Oyl wants around $1100 for 8 sets of seat belts!! Anyone know of anybody else?? Except for those, I'm on track to be driving by April. Next year is paint
Sounds like pretty extensive work you got going on there, got any pictures ?

Hey Markus, we don't have any C body belts pictures but I do have an early B Body. They are pretty much the same except some of the belt lengths

66-67 B Body Belts.jpg

Back