Wiper bottle for a 1970 Polara

Cags70PolaraConvert

Reaction score
I know that these are impossible to come by so what is there some sort of "substitute" that has been used by anyone? I guess the bottle in my car was shot before I bought it because it has a kitty litter bottle strapped to the firewall with the hole cut in the bottom for the pump. I'm tired of looking at this as my slow but steady improvement plan continues to move forward. Thanks for any help.

I know that these are impossible to come by so what is there some sort of "substitute" that has been used by anyone? I guess the bottle in my car was shot before I bought it because it has a kitty litter bottle strapped to the firewall with the hole cut in the bottom for the pump. I'm tired of looking at this as my slow but steady improvement plan continues to move forward. Thanks for any help.

There is a vendor who frequents this site that is working on getting repops for sale. I would probably wait until these units become available so you do not have to add any new holes to your fender well.

Dave

My car has one from a formal, installed by the PO. It looks like it should go there.

b9f4ffd4-62fa-49d4-a82a-89d5c260d994_zpsqavbwxmc-jpg.jpg

Thank you. anyone have a picture of what a washer bottle for a polara? As mentioned, mine came with a cat litter bottle. Maybe I can find another alternative.

Back