Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/5120028204.html

00S0S_a3IaSSGQtKM_600x450.jpg

I have a 2012 police package Dodge Charger AHB. This charger is a complete uplift of the earlier models(06-10). The color is all black. It was a Florida state trooper car from around the Tampa bay area.
THERE are No holes and No check engine lights. This car was freshly painted and had decals professionally removed. It was a Supervisor car and he kept it very clean and changed every part before it needed to be replaced. Has brand new brakes and rotors all around .The engine and transmission have no leaks and are flawless on this car. It is the same specs as a Dodge Charger R/T and has suspension of SRT-8.

This car is extremely clean with a 5.7 V8 Hemi engine equipped with a Econ mode or (MDS) multiple displacement system that deactivates 4 cylinders on the highway and also produces 370 Horsepower and is 20% more fuel-efficient and has 30 more horsepower than the (06-10)models . This charger comes with the police package which includes a spotlight, bigger brakes and rotors, improved suspension, extra oil coolers, transmission coolers, and even power steering cooler.

It also has a new (2015)feature called secure park which has a hidden button to release the car out of park. It even includes extra metal bars in the front doors for 5 star safety rating.The tires have great tread and are Goodyear eagle RSA.

This car ROARS on the road and leaves crown Victoria's in the dust. It has 104,000 all HWY miles on it and has been fully serviced with the full Service Records and maintained by the Dealership on a regular basis. It has a fresh full synthetic oil change (Mobil 1)and all fluids checked.

The 2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit's performance suspension tuning, heavy-duty anti-lock vented-disc brakes (ABS), front- and rear-stabilizer bars, 18-inch performance tires on steel wheels and two-mode police-specific Electronic Stability Control (ESC) calibration make it hot-pursuit ready. It has redesigned front and rear multi-link suspension geometries to deliver a smooth comfortable ride for law enforcement officers.

The usual "keyless enter-and-go" system has proximity entry and a push-button start "with police strategy." Standard features on pursuit cars included steering wheel mounted audio controls, UConnect voice command, power six way driver and manual front passenger seat, dual power outlets, one USB outlet in the center stack, and dual zone a/c. For durability, police got 18 inch steel wheels.

The pursuit car still had a column shifter, but it was redesigned for a more natural feel; it is now "in a vertical plane, rather than a rotational arc," according to Police Fleet Manager.

Dodge Charger Pursuit protects officers with uncompromising safety and security equipment, including standard advanced multistage driver and front-passenger air bags, seat-mounted side-thorax air bags, supplemental side-curtain air bags for front and rear outboard passengers, driver's knee bag, tire-pressure monitoring and more. The uni-body has more high-strength steel than before, for higher safety.

Visibility has been improved via narrower, thinner pillars, lower rear-view mirrors (which were also moved forward), and moving the windshield top back by 3 1/2 inches.

The Dodge Charger Pursuit was available for ordering through fleet purchase only. (Now available to you!)
As in the past, a stealth mode shuts off some interior lights and dims others, keeping an unobtrusive red dome light on, providing enough light for "official business" while remaining dark on the outside, and unseen by speeders. Another police item is the ability to deactivate rear doors and windows.

This car is mint and very well kept .please feel free to contact me for a ride with proof of funds .I'm not a dealer!
I'm asking $13,900 or Make me an offer. My name is mike (727-608-6679). SERIOUS Buyers only No low balling.

Cool as HE11! And with the converted console, most just have a hole where the police stuff was ripped out.

http://www.autoauctions.gsa.gov

Federal GSA agency auction site.

They don't have the R/T version of the cop car, but they do fleet purchases of the V6 version.

I've seen cars at auction there that look almost identical to the one in the first posting (non-R/T of course).

The Feds tend to sell these fleet cars with about 30k-50k miles on them. Some higher mileage, few lower.

They do come with the understanding that all required factory required maintenance has been done. If there is any know issue with the vehicle, cosmetic or mechanical, they HAVE to disclose it as part of the auction.

Public is invited to bid, not just dealers on these cars.

I've bought two cars from them in the past, both were reliable and well below the dealer price for a used car.

(Not QUITE wholesale price, but close.)

They have Police-model Crown Vic and Impalas for sale all the time.

Fewer Chargers, but they do have them. They tend to be are rarer and go very quickly.

Cool car, but ever drive an ex cop car? They are a pain in the butt! When you come up behind someone, they slow down because they think you are a cop! It's hard to get anywhere in a hurry.

I took my company car, a dark blue Chevy Impala, out west a couple years ago. I got the same deal... come up behind someone... They slow down.... and I mean slow down a lot! Come to find out the state I was in was still using the same year and color Impalas! Pain in the butt!

Yes, better deals, but high risk factor.
Every vehicle I have bought has had all the service records with it. They do a decent job representing. As with any auction, some stuff gets stupid high. I find the auctions ending early AM Eastern time are the least amount of bidding.
I tend to stick to trucks, but have picked up a couple Crown Vics, just because they were so cheap.

I had a 1985 Crown Vic, two-tone blue, from 1992 - 1993. Same thing with that car; I'd be behind someone and they'd think I was a cop. Great-driving car, but it got old quick.

Every vehicle I have bought has had all the service records with it. They do a decent job representing. As with any auction, some stuff gets stupid high. I find the auctions ending early AM Eastern time are the least amount of bidding.
I tend to stick to trucks, but have picked up a couple Crown Vics, just because they were so cheap.

I love the GSA car auctions. Dealers bid up all the "high condition" cars, but they tend to avoid ones with much cosmetic work. I bought a '98 Plymouth Breeze which was out of favor with the dealers below wholesale. Bought a '01 Dodge STratus just slightly above...no dealers would bid because it had minor hail damage. Since I was buying both as drivers, I didn't care. We put over 200k miles on both of them with only basic maintenance.

I had an Impala SS (Caprice) that was a dead ringer in your rear view mirror but I found when you pulled up on their rear bumper really, really fast, they moved over, really really, fast.

Always thought about buying a JC Whitney blue flashing light for the dash to move the few stubborn ones over....

Cool car, but ever drive an ex cop car? They are a pain in the butt! When you come up behind someone, they slow down because they think you are a cop! It's hard to get anywhere in a hurry.

My dumb *** still slows down for the black and white crown vic around here. There isn't a force that has a black and white, or a crown vic anywhere around here. Black or white or blue, solid colors only, except the troopers and they have Taurus's or trucks. Every time that old crown vic goes by, I find myself letting off the gas.

I'd love to have a ex cop Charger though. Just don't have the money. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back