with deep regret

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsrods62880

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have decided that my 62 dodge 880 2dr hrdtp has to go. 2 weeks ago I was volunteering at a wounded vets event that I worked for months to get ready for after the amputation of 1/2 my right foot. I started to get seizures and vertigo and spent most of the time in bed. This has now turned into more than I expected with brain surgery in the next months to come. I am already so deep in the hole with medical bills from a month in the hospital then a month in a rehab center that I have no choice.

Anyway with that said I would love to have one of you own and restore this 1 of 1400 built car.
I have 2 400 motors ( 1 of the blocks my not be any good), 1 413 short block a set of 915 heads, later model 727 trans without brake on back,one later model 727 with brake on back, couple converters one supposed to be holeshot type, aluminium manifold for a 383, 383 unilite dist, couple 4 bbl carbs, exrtas front and rear bumpers, extra set of taillight housings, new reverse light lenses, new front turn light lenses,another front grill that is very nice, 15 in steel rims, original 14 in hubcaps, gaskets, 2 rebuilt 2 bbls and I am sure there is more.
this car still has a the 361 in it that was rebuilt at one time, the original pushbutton is there as well. the car has air and power steering, this car needs a front hood, work to the rear section of the trunk lid, taillight lenses and someone else to finish it. I do have a title in my sons name. It will need a restoration but this car is not a rust bucket by no means. I will try to take some new pics and post later on. This car like all of ours are priceless so I will only take offers for it all. Thanks for the ear.

caddydodgetruck 008.jpg

caddydodgetruck 007.jpg

caddydodgetruck 026.jpg

Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time right now. I hope you get better soon.

Man that is some heavy stuff right there! Really sorry about your medical issues. I hope everything works out for you and somebody steps up to buy your car.

Sorry to hear the news as well. Good luck with the sell, those cars look so good.

Truly sorry to hear about your situation, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time.

Paul

I wish you all the best in your recovery and I expect nothing less than a very long future from you.

We wish you all the best in the surgery and recovery. I am sure everyone will be praying for you & the family during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back