Wollfen and Aidan's grand adventure

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
So the two of us did a last minute check in a salvage yard in town here and found a few things of interest. That black dodge adventurer is in pretty good condition, and I think it may be a manual? I also spied a trailer that I think would be ideal for picking up cbodies. The dodge demon while looking rough turned out to be surprisingly good in the body, V8 car too. Yes that's Aidan getting excited. A one solitary RHD Jaguar saloon. Then there is the Winnebago that I think has a 440 in it, did they have any other size motors in them? I could only see the back of the engine from inside the vehicle. Maybe someone knows how to decipher the vin code?

DSCF4244.jpg
DSCF4245.jpg
DSCF4246.jpg
DSCF4247.jpg
DSCF4249.jpg
DSCF4250.jpg
DSCF4251.jpg
DSCF4252.jpg
DSCF4253.jpg
DSCF4254.jpg

I know nothing about motor homes. Was it optional, year or size of coach that determined engine size?

I want that truck!

So the two of us did a last minute check in a salvage yard in town here and found a few things of interest. That black dodge adventurer is in pretty good condition, and I think it may be a manual? I also spied a trailer that I think would be ideal for picking up cbodies. The dodge demon while looking rough turned out to be surprisingly good in the body, V8 car too. Yes that's Aidan getting excited. A one solitary RHD Jaguar saloon. Then there is the Winnebago that I think has a 440 in it, did they have any other size motors in them? I could only see the back of the engine from inside the vehicle. Maybe someone knows how to decipher the vin code?

View attachment 237024 View attachment 237025 View attachment 237026 View attachment 237027 View attachment 237028 View attachment 237029 View attachment 237030 View attachment 237031 View attachment 237032 View attachment 237033
You should buy that trailer. You need it. What do they want for the grille & headlite bezels on that Demon. I need them

You should buy that trailer. You need it. What do they want for the grille & headlite bezels on that Demon. I need them
We are trying to see if he will sell the car whole, it is complete and reasonably good condition. I dont think he will part it. And yes that trailer is tempting.

Would the same model Dart swinger work? I know he has a light blue one of those there too.

According to winnebago industries only the option codes on the retail price list and the certification label will identify the vehicle. The label you listed is the vehicle vin, not the number from winnebago industries.
How to Identify Your Winnebago Motorhome or RV
That serial # shown is the coach number. The chassis number would be the same format as a D300 truck.

DSCF4253.jpg

Seeing as how that thing looks less than 22 feet and seeing 8 lug nuts I'm going to say it's the M300 chassis powered by an industrial 318.

Just saw 300Rag's post, My info is outdated by a few years...

Back