Wow - How we have grown!!!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a graph of monthly posts since we started FCBO. It is AMAZING how much we have grown in the last 6 months!

fcbo.jpg

fcbo.jpg

That shows a sharp increase in the number of computer savvy old men with hats.

I know I had a million questions when I joined, and they were all answered here or referred where to look. I wouldn't have progressed on my car nearly as far and confidently without you guys. To think I didn't even know what a c-body was the beginning of last September. Now I'm hooked and I will now always be a c-body Mopar Man. Thanks this is a great site.

It has to be due to the great front-end alignment debate!!! How about another one, what is the best tranny fluid?

We're growing very nicely without moderators....:poke:

I really hope that having moderators doesn't lead to censorship. Let the boys sort it out for themselves. Seems to work fine.

As far as the growth, C bodies are the new B body, that's why I'm gonna buy as many as I can. Just think how rich I'm gonna be when I sell these cars at Barrett Jackson in a few years. ;)

I really hope that having moderators doesn't lead to censorship. Let the boys sort it out for themselves. Seems to work fine.

As far as the growth, C bodies are the new B body, that's why I'm gonna buy as many as I can. Just think how rich I'm gonna be when I sell these cars at Barrett Jackson in a few years. ;)

90% of what mods will do is approve new user's threads and keep an eye on things when I cant. Moderators mostly will be here to help members.

I can't even post a picture, nobody wants help from me.

Stan's retired & Bob doesn't seem to have much going on. ;)

Guess its got to be due to the growing popularity of c body cars. The "c's" are soon becoming the next mopar fad.

It has to be due to the great front-end alignment debate!!! How about another one, what is the best tranny fluid?

My local Mopar man who specializes in rebuilding transmission won't use anything else but F-type. It doesn't matter if the transmission is going into a stock cruiser or his modified Super-B. He doesn't promote a certain brand as being better that another.

Guess its got to be due to the growing popularity of c body cars. The "c's" are soon becoming the next mopar fad.
Disagree. We will always be the Rodney Dangerfields of the Mopar fraternity. Except maybe for in Europe where back in the day no one could easily get there hands on a full sized car owned by US servicemen. Now they are dirt cheap in NA and being exported. My .02.

I think it's:
1. Joey doing a great job on search engine optimization.
2. The free range postings that go off into 900 different directions.

Someone Googling even "dwarfs and pineapples" would find FCBO as one of the hits....

he will find "di**" and "dingeling" as well.
Maybe "superB" should become a mod. Could be interesting ;-)))

Despite drom that: No, C-bodys don't seem to have a bigger following. This here became more like the "living room" for some users where they like to meet and do watermelon conversations

I hope not. I learend from a friend in Texas a long time ago that "watermelon conversation" means talking about "this and that" and not sticking strictly to the topic.

It reminds me more like going into a pub (bar) meeting old friends and talk a lot about different stuff. Even though these guys share the same "main" hobby which connects them, they talk about nearly anything that happens around them

I hope not. I learend from a friend in Texas a long time ago that "watermelon conversation" means talking about "this and that" and not sticking strictly to the topic.
Texans are the last people you want to learn English phrases from....

I close my eyes and this is how I envision FCBO:

2pqrf4m.jpg

In fact, that should be our mast head.

Last edited:
Oh, there should have been a few posts on this site that should have been moderated in the past. JMO

Congrats on the growth of the site!

Back